1. Why should I use The Blue Marlin Group to find me a job?
We provide you with the right job opportunities and negotiate your future compensation package including benefits, vacations and any other criteria that may be important to you. Our recruiters are your professional allies and provide you with information on prospective employers that you would not have access to otherwise. We will prepare you to ensure maximum performance during the interview stages while managing the schedule and negotiating terms on your behalf. In short, we act as your agent and at no cost to you.
2. Do I have to pay for using The Blue Marlin Group’s services?
No, it is entirely free to engage our services as a prospective employee represented by The Blue Marlin Group. BMG does not charge candidates for the services we provide.
3. My current employer is not aware that I am looking for a new job. How does BMG ensure the complete confidentiality of my job search?
4. How can I register with The Blue Marlin Group?
You can apply online through our website or send an email directly to and the recruiter assigned to your area/industry will contact you. Every applicant will be notified and selected candidates will subsequently be interviewed by The Blue Marlin Group.
5. Following my initial consultation with a BMG recruiter, how long will it take to find a new job?
This perfect match can happen in the space of a few days or sometimes a few months. Unfortunately, BMG cannot provide a specific time period, as it all depends on the particular opportunities that exist and on our clients recruitment process. It is important for BMG to match the expertise of the candidate and the job requirements, as well as the company’s values and candidates’. Once you register with us, we know to contact you the moment the right opportunity arises.